Friendly & Compassionate
Newbury Health Clinic Mission Statement: We are committed to providing competent, comprehensive and accessible health care. Our dedicated team works with patients and their families to improve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through an open and responsive partnership. Our professional staff uses the latest innovative technology to offer high-quality medical care to members of the community, fostering an environment of trust and responsibility.
• Dr. Melanie Lawrence, MD, MF-Board Certified in Family Medicine
• Cheryl Thornton, Medical Assistant
• Melissa Gordon, Front Desk Coordinator & Medical Assistant
• Carol Hoag, Clinic Finance Manager
I will be out-of-state from August 7, 2017 and returning August 22, 2017. The office will remain open and be available to assist with any medical issues. Please call before I leave to have presciptions filled.
For urgent night-time calls that can't wait until the clinic opens:
- August 7 to August 13 and also on August 21: You may call Cheryl on her cell phone at 603-359-2582.
- August 14 through August 20, you may page 603-549-4131 and a registered nurse will call you back as soon as she is able.
- Go directly to the Emergency Department or call 911 in an emergency.
We have cross-coverage available for office visits for many situations so please call the office if you or your child might need to be seen. I hope you are having a wonderful summer,
Melanie Lawrence, MD, MS